Tip Tuesday - The 3 Month Waiting List @ Tuesday, December 27, 2016


Buy till you die, shop till you drop is not only the motto of consumerisum but also the industry I'm in, which depends in spending. In particular buying things you don't need. When it comes to make-up I often find myself wanting spur of the moment things, things I won't use more than once or twice. Like that concealer, it doesn't work unless you actually wear the full face make-up.



While we've always had a running 'want list' to wait till there's a sale, we came across this tip. The three month waiting list. Instead of buying cheap cotton on crap or any modern piece designed for a couple wears we invest in quality pieces. Same with perfume, sleep on it. But not too long, as a perfume I wanted and waited for, well they stopped making it.




Do you have a constantly updated wish list?


Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts