Saturday 21st March

Today Jas was a no show. Surprised? No, not really.Le beau suggests it could be a psychological thing, were when you expect people to fail they do. A self-fulfilling prophecy. Though we established that we are not morning people and yet still plan morning events...





Instead I went with plan b, sad moment where I expected him to fail so had to get a back-up plan. We had the softest and most fluffy scones at 'The Stables' with jam in very cute Bonne Maman jars, and cream ($5). You can buy extra jam for $1.50 a pot. OMG it's so cute!



Yes I do get shy about taking pictures of people, this is the closest I'm going to get. 

Wedding Open Day, this time they had a strings quartet! Yes it's on our top 5 most important things list. Along with food, venue/deco. Overheard something about a min. 10k spend, not sure for what, but I'm guessing the caterer & venue have collaborated. 


We were going to check out Labassa but that didn't happen, instead we went for a walk in the gardens, and found the dying pond at the bottom of the garden. I've been to Como a few times and have never seen it before. 


On the way to the shops we stopped by Dairy Bell, which is closing down. For a reason!


We consumed too much, quantity over quality. Not feeling great...


Shopping was better, The Body Shop had 15% off, and so I went to get some lipstick (not that I needed it, it was just on sale) but instead went for a brow kitConveniently next door was Colette, and we got a few things on sale. Surprisingly I also came across a clutch I have already, that I have no memory of purchasing...  Mini Structured Envelope Clutch $20


I quite like this one with all the lips, would be great for a photo shoot, but other than that it holds nothing. Oh and the bags with wheels, I'm after a new bag, and would love the one on the left though have never seen it in-stores.


Dinner didn't happen *took tired to eat* as I took a nap and we were at a concert, The Damnation of Faust with the MSO. But I was awake for the entire second half. :P

Sunday



8.30 train ain't going to happen. Not a morning person. We were going to go to a meeting, shopping and lunch. Instead we just went to Spotlight's Future Runway, where I spotted something I want to buy! This never happens. But it's a huge origami fan headpiece, and I love my headpieces. 









Pre-show we got our make-up retouched by Priceline, and got some showbags (the word "goodie" sounds wrong and funny at the same time to me). While I love them majority of the time I don't use most of the contents. Which this round included Dragon's Blood and Bee Venom. Yes these will come very handy when I need to summon a vision with my two sister witches. :P - Joke of the week! But seriously, where can one harvest dragon's blood? It must be a plant of some sort?


The Show


The Photographers' Gallery


Unique Ways to Use an Umbrella


I got a close-up of the lights! Aren't they lovely?


How do you feel on the runway? Me, I feel silly, naked/exposed and I feel my brain cells dying. Mean while CeeCee (who is a girl, yes I do have girls in my life, but just no close female friends) says it makes her feel powerful. Interesting.


Showbag from Spotlight


Some days styling is very challenging...


If you were after showbags, the tickets were $100+ and this what's in the bag.
Not my picture by the way.


And a few more pictures from instagram.




Did you go to any fashion shows this round?


Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts