Keeping Crafty in 2015 @ Friday, January 30, 2015

This is a sticky posts of all the crafty projects I started by never finish in 2014. I'll update them as I finish it. Ideally I'd like to have an allocated time each week to keep crafty, as my job is rarely (case study says 2/65) creative.



All Things Felt


Felt Clock
Need to buy gold chains for mushroom + attach.


Toadstool Brooch


Embroidery Brooches - Need to buy special washable pen.
Very hesitant as I'll only use it once.


Pinata!


WIP


Finished!


Need to take out the beads, after I find this locket...


Headpieces that are missing something, not a mushroom. Something green?


Have you got a pile of unfinished projects on your desk too?
Or in my case almost perfectly organized and filed away?  


Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts